Version 0.9.7 now live -- 3.3 compliant at last!
- While ideally this won't be noticeable, it's worth mentioning that the backend lexer/parser/interpreter powering this site was completely re-factored and in many places re-written. It is now faster, cleaner, and in a much better state for adding the next features I have in mind.
- Prior to this update, key units in macros were not always being correctly handled in targeting commands (see this reference to understand what a key unit is). This has been fixed, tested against live, and barring bugs should be correct going forward.
- Added support for many more slash commands used in macros.
- Added new 3.3 conditionals (vehicleui, unithasvehicleui).
- Added support for new 3.3 targeting in conditionals, i.e. target=focus can now be indicated by @focus. Both styles of targeting still work on live and are supported, but I like how many characters the @ syntax saves.
Coming next in the near term:
- Update my item/spell parameter data with the new 3.3 items and abilities.
- Support for longer macros for those using addons.
- Looking at changing over my tooltip data from wowhead to mmo-champion. I've been playing with mmo-champion's new REST API, and it is very nice!
Coming next in the longer term:
- Brand new UI is in the works.
- Search/Browse by tag/class.
- Commenting and voting.
Thanks for reading, and happy New Year!