Updated for 4.0.6 + more
- Changed my underlying data model, and refreshed all WoW spell/item data. Since becoming an addon author I've stopped grabbing this from other sites; there are much cleaner/easier ways to get it. All spell/item hovers from wowhead should now be working again.
- Updated the armory link for macro authors to work correctly, which will be reflected on all view pages.
- The interpreter now handles Druid (form) format when entering spells--i.e. "Mangle (Bear Form)" will now be dealt with correctly. Thanks to Jesterx for pointing this out.
- Updated how character inventory ids are handled to be much cleaner and (more) correct. You should no longer get occasional weird error messaging when interpreting /equipslot macros.
- Not always accurate when interpreting spells that are self-buff only vs. castable on other characters (and thus subject to @target modifiers). Still working on this.
- It turns out that /use can be substituted for /cast for most spells. Not sure if this as a recent change or not. Why have the /cast command in the first place, then? Right now, if you try and /use a spell, the interpreter will gently remind to you to use /cast. As this doesn't always reflect in-game behavior, I will make a change in the near future to allow /use and /cast interchangeably where appropriate.
- [Update: fixed!] problems with empty parameters in /castsequence commands (i.e. "/castsequence Spell,,,Spell").
I'm sure there will be some rough edges as users find things I've missed. I'll be watching the error logs closely the next few days, but if you find a problem and have time, please reply to this post. All bugs/comments/questions are appreciated.