- Cleaned up some error correction how useless macro parts are handled. Try something like /cast Arcane Barrage; Arcane Barrage to see what I mean.
- More permissive handling of the /click command. If the parser doesn't recognize what it's being asked to /click (special dialog boxes, addons, etc), it will defer to the user and assume the user knows what they are doing instead of throwing an error.
- Fixed some bugs in handling [target=X] options, where X are reserved target unitids like party1, arena1, etc.
- Complete rewrite of how targeting commands are handled. Refer to http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro for a CORRECT explanation of how /target, /targetexact, /targetfriend, /targetenemy, etc etc work. Note that these are explained incorrectly in other places on Wowwiki!
- General typo fixes and explanation rewording for clarity.
Many thanks to all who have helped me debug this tool!